Beautiful : #WeSmile



So, wherever I go, whatever I read (on my social medias),
semua tanya soalan sama.
'What happened? Share please'.

No secret.
Saya masih sama macam dulu. Skin saya tak flawless pun. Cuma tak seteruk dulu sahaja.
I shared my past sebab nak motivate orang untuk tolong diri mereka sendiri.
When it went viral. Saya terkilan dengan banyak perkara.
Tapi kita letak semua itu ditepi.

The main reason why I posted that entry was because ; I wanted to help others, to help themselves.

When I was who I was. I had no one to look up to (to help/motivate myself) to get better. But I was lucky that I had my sisters & closest friends. They helped me. they brought out the best in me.
And so here I am now, with the help of many (people).

But still, that was not the point of my entry. That wasn't the moral of the story.
The point was, having faith in yourself can change a lot of things.  Not only for you yourself. But the people around you, too.

It's about improving yourself. Its about bringing out a better version of you or better yet, the best version of you.
And because I thought it's better untuk jadikan kisah saya sendiri sebagai contoh terbaik. Saya kongsikan. Because it happened to me. It's a real story. And I really don't mind untuk orang tahu how I was back then. Because how I am now. Tak banyak beza pun sebenarnya.

Apa yang anda lihat di kaca tv, majlis hiburan atau apa sahaja berkaitan kerjaya saya sebagai pelakon. That's work.

di luar zon kerja saya. Saya masih orang yang sama. Mungkin bukanlah orang yang pakai baju atau seluar oversized. Atau mungkin bukanlah mamat yang rambut dia mengerbang tak disikat. Tapi cara saya masih sama. Cuma appearance wise, I am a better version of myself now. Improved. Kita hidup. Kena sentiasa baiki diri menjadi lebih baik dari masa ke semasa.

Saya nak beri harapan pada mereka yang ada masalah low self-confidence, yang insecure dengan diri sendiri atau mungkin mereka-mereka yang dilabel sebagai "geek", "weirdo", "nerd", dan lain-lain diluar sana, untuk percaya pada diri sendiri. Untuk tidak terus dibuli oleh mereka yang mempunyai minda sempit bahawa indah fizikal itu adalah segalanya.

We are all human. Sama sahaja.
Some of us are lucky enough dikurniakan fizikal yang menarik.
Tapi pada yang kekurangan dari apa segi segala pun (gemuk, berjerawat, berpenyakit, dll). Bukan bermakna mereka 'hodoh' (siapa kita nak label orang hodoh?') atau tidak menarik.
Seriously, who are we to judge?

berpijaklah dibumi yang nyata.


Untuk menjawab soalan yang sering ditanya pula. Apa yang saya guna dulu. I used Clearasil (light blue packaging). Tapi product tu dah tak ada jual dah pun.

And I have decided to not say anything about whatever 'penyampai berita' put up on their blogs/platforms out there. Sebab nanti akan jadi habit, orang lain create story. Aku pula kena jawab. Jadi lepas ni. Aku mengambil pendekatan positif untuk membiarkan sahaja apa-apa cerita yang keluar.

Tapi, satu sahaja nak cakap, 'Udang bakar yang saya makan hari tu sedap!'. ;)




I think what's important here is, to love ourselves first.
I want you guys to help yourselves.
Don't rely on others to tell you just how beautiful you are.
It might not be physical sometimes.
It can be your soul,
It can be the way you laugh,
It can be the way you stare,
It can be anything.
Bring out the best in you.
Trust me, we are all beautiful in our own unique way.
don't forget to thank God for that.

untuk luaran pula. biarlah semuanya berubah secara perlahan-lahan.
Don't rush things.
Because we may forget to live.
I've wasted few years of my life locking myself up for all the wrong reasons.
And I can never get those years of my life back and make it great.
I've lost all my chances in those years.
Don't do that to yourself.
Live.
have faith.
because...





 



..GOD HAS CREATED US BEAUTIFULLY
whatever they say,
keep in mind that,
WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL. =) "
- Hafreez Adam





Jadi, apapun orang cakap.
Just smile.
Love yourself.
Take a selfie and post it.
Let the whole world see just how happy you are.
Just how beautiful you are.
Apa sekali pun orang cakap.
Kita senyum.

and don't forget to hashtag #WeSmile
I'll find you guys there ;)


p/s : and my advice, "Don't trust the internet. Whatever you read. trust nothing."




Written by
Hafreez Adam

Comments

Unknown said…
Low self esteem, sbb i lost him. The worst part is, he looks like u. Hahaha.. Almost same like a twin. Bila tgok awk blakon or even your picture, really remind me of him. I wish i could show u the picture. His name is hafeez, and yours is hafreez. Kebetulan kan.. ok, hope i can bring out the best in me later on. :)
Keep calm and just to relaxs..

* your smile is awesome..hahaha
Unknown said…
#positive mode ...faiting!!!!!...
Unknown said…
Kun Anta, the lyrics of this song about love yourself and be yourself 😊
bulan hitam said…
Ya Allah , this post betul2 bg motivat kat diri saya yg serba serbi kekurangan ni :') . "Apa pun sekali orang cakap , kita senyum"-hafreez . We will always support u abe :) #hafreezhypefc
AkUFiZA™ said…
Good write HA 👍🏼
Anonymous said…
���� a good write HA...����
Keep up...����
Exactly correct.Mulut tempayan kita boleh tutup tapi mulut manusia ada saja nak di cakap.
Don't bother with them.Stay positive n keep smiling always!!!☺☺
Siapa diri anda dulu itu tidak penting..We still support u.Learn to loves yourself so everythings else falls into line.No one is going to love you if you don"t love yourself.
#Wesmile #hafreezhypefc #hafreezadam
Nieyla Nadia said…
Good Write HA..
teruskan menulis..:)
Stay positive n keep smiling always! :)
Kak Ruby said…
HafreezAdam..
I just love the way you expressed all these stories...
I feel much happier when i have got a chance to meet u twice..
U are what u are..u r not hypocrite at all..
U r super amazing in inspiring..i am behind u..
Keep on inspiring people around u around us..
May Allah bless U ADAM..
Anonymous said…
Hi,
Dah jadi routine pulak baca u punya blog.
I gemok org pandang I atas bawah je bila I cuba cakap or Cuba nak berfesyen..sbb2 mcm tue I xde confident langsung nak berdiri depan org n bercakap..klau interview I rasa teruknya I..I xpercaya pun diri I..I selalu ckp org lain hebat..I'm nobody...
U punya story but I nanges..n apa yg boleh I cakap u strong enough! I nak jadi strong mcm u..tp I selalu fikir perasaan org lain..I takot.
Anonymous said…
WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL.. ^_^
eenieenana.blogspot.com said…
You're such a handsome guy MR. Hafreez Adam...
Amir said…
baca semua media..media kerajaan, media pembangkang dan media di internet.

lepas tu baru kita nilai mana satu patut kita percaya.

there are always two (or three) sides to every story :)
Anonymous said…
Your story same like me. tapi saya pelajar. Kekadang klau ada presentation mesti saya akn dduk blakang org. Sbb malu nak berdiri dpan. Buat ini tak kena, buat itu tak kena. Kadang2 juga rasa mcm tak berguna. Tapi nasib ada family and friends slalu support. Wlaupon tak brapa. :)
Unknown said…
saya suka baca entry2 hafreez adam nni..byk positifkan diri kita..
sila lah follow blog sya..
http://miezanajwanordin.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
its first part I have read earlier now I Liked its rest of the part as well...
commodity tips free trial
sldk said…
Hi. I have the same problem too. My acne is kinda severe. Things just wont go well for my skin. It's been stressing me for like 2/3 years tbh. Im still in high school and its hard to face people from school. I realized that Im not as active as before. I started avoiding people, i didnt go out as much as i do. Basically i lost my confidence. I look as worst as u could ever expected. Its horrible. The scars wont leave, and new pimples kept appearing. I tried evrything but it just wont work that i eventually give up. Well not really give up i just stopped trying new products people claimed to work for acne skin. And yeah i stopped socializing like i used to, and when i go out i dont look up. Its heartbreaking for me, the way i tried to avoid people. I cried a lot. However this post of yours kinda give me motivation, to keep going and build my confidence once again. Thank you! You're very inspiring! Wish me luck for spm heheh. I love your acting and youre handsome! May Allah bless you♡
sldk said…
Hi. I have the same problem too. My acne is kinda severe. Things just wont go well for my skin. It's been stressing me for like 2/3 years tbh. Im still in high school and its hard to face people from school. I realized that Im not as active as before. I started avoiding people, i didnt go out as much as i do. Basically i lost my confidence. I look as worst as u could ever expected. Its horrible. The scars wont leave, and new pimples kept appearing. I tried evrything but it just wont work that i eventually give up. Well not really give up i just stopped trying new products people claimed to work for acne skin. And yeah i stopped socializing like i used to, and when i go out i dont look up. Its heartbreaking for me, the way i tried to avoid people. I cried a lot. However this post of yours kinda give me motivation, to keep going and build my confidence once again. Thank you! You're very inspiring! Wish me luck for spm heheh. I love your acting and youre handsome! May Allah bless you♡
Anonymous said…
Whatever you read trust nothing, but Alquran. :)
SabaRazali said…
u're amazing.. salute sbb yakin dgn your past. sebab tu follow u..good luck in your career
JannethManalu said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts