You Have To Just Deal With It

Bismillah Al Rahman Al Rahim,
Assalamualaikum,

Got back from dinner with a childhood friend of mine whom I cut myself from for almost 4-5 years.

Well, shit happens in life. Arguments or misunderstandings or disagreements inevitably occur no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try to avoid it.

Normal la not kalau gaduh, we tend to avoid each other. That tension creates space and soon we build walls or barriers. The next thing you know, you adapt to that void which were once filled by your friend. Its part of human nature to protect themselves from harm, be it physically, psychologically or spiritually. We reject and flush what upsets us out from our system.


But then, as for me, I'm already at an age (I feel so old for saying this blergh) where I can't afford to lose friends anymore. Good friends. Best friends. Close friends. You name it. Why? Cause it's so God damn difficult to have a new one. You need time to nurture as well as grow friendships and I just don't have that luxury to do so.  

So I chose to suck it up. To basically be an adult. If there is any conflict, sort it out. Apologize. Put it behind. Move on. Don't be bitter about it. Don't take it to the heart. Cause I just can't afford to go through another bloody long years of cold war over differences that by right we should have accepted it the moment we became friends. I just can't and I won't. I just don't have that capacity to go through it anymore.

So, here I am, letting go of my grudges of those who have wronged or hurt me. Letting go of my pain, fear of being alone. Letting go of my frustration and anger. I'm just glad that two of long lost friends contacted me again, we met and had an amazing time catching up and concluded life is too good to hold grudges against each other.

If your friends pissed you off, probably you should evaluate the friendship but if it were your best friends instead, just forgive and forget. Be the bigger person in life. They fall in that exception category right, so deal with it. LOL. No really. Trust me. Why would you do that to yourself right?  Why you wanna be sad about it? Ok now go call them and be happy.


Written by,
Aiman Ariffin 





Comments

ves said…
Hye Hafreez, may i know ur secrets?? Benda ap yg u guna utk hilangkn jerawat eh? I start umur 17 until now 24 mnghadapi msalah jerawat batu xda mata.. Duit dh bnyk abis jmpa doktor n guna produk yg xbrkesan.. Pls share with me me.. :(
ves said…
Hye Hafreez, may i know ur secrets?? Benda ap yg u guna utk hilangkn jerawat eh? I start umur 17 until now 24 mnghadapi msalah jerawat batu xda mata.. Duit dh bnyk abis jmpa doktor n guna produk yg xbrkesan.. Pls share with me me.. :(
Amir Mazlan said…
utamakan kawan sebelum awek.
dah kawin seksok baru laa kawan jatuh no. 2 :)

Popular Posts